To provide opportunities to experience, learn and make the arts, especially to those who have limited access or are marginalized in our community. We bring the arts directly to low income people, our music has a positive message intended to create "harmony" in the community.
- Perform music that is uplifting, positive, fun and interactive in venues throughout the Southside and Downtown Columbus.
- Present music and musicians that cross ethnic and cultural boundaries to demonstrate multicultural harmony.
- Use arts events to create a sense of positive community identity and goodwill.
- Support and highlight positive efforts and events in the community, such as new small businesses, health screenings, immunization drives, community associations, and voter registration.
- Mentor aspiring musicians in the community, including children and youth.
- Help children, youth and adults discover the joy of experiencing and making art.